Table of Content
- 1. GORE WEAR M Unisex Cap
- 2. ECCO Men’s S-Three Gore-tex Golf Shoe
- 3. MARMOT Men’s Minimalist Jacket
- 4. Berghaus Men’s Paclite Gore-Tex Waterproof Pants
- 5. Marmot Women’s Minimalist Gore-tex Waterproof Golf Rain Jacket
- FAQs – Stay Nice and Dry in Bad Weather!
You must invest in the best rain gear to play golf all year round. Depending on where in the country you play, you might encounter heavy downpours during summer, so having some waterproofs in your bag is smart.
The best material for golf waterproofs is undoubtedly gore-tex, certified waterproof, windproof, and breathable clothing. Many brands boast gore-tex ranges because it’s highly thought of in the golf industry.
So, to help you equip your golf bag with the best gore tex rain gear to keep you dry this 2023 season, we review some of the best gore-tex rain gear, including hats, pants, jackets, and shoes for both men and women.
1. GORE WEAR M Unisex Cap
The GORE WEAR M Unisex Cap is an extremely reliable and high-quality product that boasts unmatched waterproof, windproof, and breathable capabilities, thanks to its GORE-TEX Active Technology.
In addition to its exceptional performance capabilities, the cap also features a wide adjustment tab at the back for an optimal fit, allowing users to adjust it to fit comfortably and snugly on their heads.
The cap is also highly visible thanks to the reflective detailing on the sides and forehead area, ensuring that users remain visible at all times, even in low-light conditions.
- Waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable.
- Superior quality and long-lasting.
- Adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Highly visible in low-light conditions.
- May be considered expensive compared to other waterproof caps on the market.
This Gore Wear Cap is a fantastic product that provides perfect protection and comfort to its users. It is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to remain dry, comfortable, and visible while indulging in outdoor activities.
The superior quality of the product ensures that it is long-lasting and reliable, making it a worthwhile investment for anyone who is looking for a high-quality and dependable waterproof cap.
2. ECCO Men’s S-Three Gore-tex Golf Shoe
Is anything worse than heading out onto the golf course, only for your socks to be soaking wet within minutes?
Well, that’s the reality many golfers face if they don’t invest in waterproof shoes.
These gore-tex golf shoes from Ecco are among the best in the business. Available in various sizes and colors, they feature a leather sole crafted with breathable and premium Ecco leathers.
The shoes are 100% waterproof and breathable, ensuring comfort and support as you take to the golf course.
These Ecco golf shoes look great and are perfect for playing golf in all conditions.
- Available in several colors and designs.
- Made from exceptionally high-quality leather for ideal comfort and support.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, they’re ideal for golf in all conditions.
- As with all Ecco products, they’re relatively expensive. But as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.
These gore-tex shoes from Ecco are 100% waterproof and made from high-quality leather.
Ultimately, they’re the perfect golf shoes to wear out on the course, no matter the weather conditions in which you play.
3. MARMOT Men’s Minimalist Jacket
When the rain finds you on the golf course, the most important item in your bag is your rain jacket. This Marmot jacket is minimalist, lightweight, and perfect for slipping into your bag.
It’s available in several colors and features gore-tex with Paclite technology, which makes it 100% waterproof and breathable while offering protection against the wind and other elements.
You can open and close the jacket with a zipper, which is ideal for wrapping up on those colder days, and it has a chest pocket with a water-resistant zipper for your items.
All in all, this is an awesome lightweight jacket to add to your golf bag this season.
- Super lightweight and compact so that it won’t take up lots of space in your golf bag.
- Waterproof and breathable, offering protection against the wind and rain without causing you to overheat.
- Available in several colors.
- It’s not the warmest jacket in the world, so it’s best suited to spring or summer golf and shouldn’t be used as a winter jacket.
If you’re looking for a lightweight jacket that looks stylish and will keep you dry and relatively warm on the golf course, this minimalist jacket from Marmot checks all of your boxes.
4. Berghaus Men’s Paclite Gore-Tex Waterproof Pants
A pair of waterproof pants is a must for any golfer, and these Paclite gore-tex pants from Berghaus are among the best in the business.
They feature an easy pull-on closure that allows you to slip them on over your shorts or trousers, which is ideal if you get caught in the rain out on the course.
The seams are micro-taped and come with water-resistant zips, ensuring no water gets through the pants.
You can choose from several sizes, but the pants come with an elasticated waist, which allows you to tighten or loosen them as appropriate.
Overall, a great pair of waterproof trousers and ranked number four in our best gore tex golf rain gear for 2023.
- Available in all sizes from extra small long to xxx-large long.
- While these are perfect for golf, you can also use them for various other purposes, for instance, skiing or hiking.
- Perfect for pulling over your existing pants or shorts during a rain shower.
- They’re currently only available in one color (Arctic Navy).
Berghaus is one of the best-known names for outdoor clothing, and these waterproof pants are perfect for adding to your golf bag in case you get caught out in the rain.
5. Marmot Women’s Minimalist Gore-tex Waterproof Golf Rain Jacket
This lightweight and stylish waterproof jacket from Marmot is hard to beat for women golfers.
It keeps the warmth in and the rain out, thanks to gore-tex Paclite fabric that is breathable and comfortable.
The fabric is treated with a durable water repellent, bolsters its waterproof properties, and ensures you won’t get caught out from tee to green.
Available in several bright colors and the standard black, there’s a lot to like about this Marmot waterproof jacket, and it will be an excellent addition to your golf bag this season.
- Perfect for outdoor wear in all settings, not just on the golf course.
- The jacket has an adjustable drawcord that you can use to adjust the fit.
- It is 100% waterproof and provides an added layer of protection from the elements.
- Many reviewers say that the Marmot jacket runs a size small, so bear this in mind when choosing the correct size for your body shape.
We love this all-action waterproof jacket from Marmot.
While it would be a great addition to your golf bag, you can also wear it for running, cycling, or any other outdoor pursuit.
If you’re looking to invest in golf waterproofs this season, it’s hard to beat gore-tex garments.
Be it a jacket, pants, or shoes, gore-tex is among the best waterproof items you can buy.
So, if you’re sick and tired of getting soaked to the skin when you’re out on the golf course, consider investing in some gore tex golf rain gear, as you can play throughout the year without worrying about getting caught in a storm.
FAQs – Stay Nice and Dry in Bad Weather!
What is the Best Wet Gear for Golf?
Gore-tex is among the best wet gear for golf. If you see the gore-tex logo, you can be assured that the clothing is waterproof.
Some brands advertise products as waterproof, only for you to find that it lets the rain in when you’re out on the course.
Be it a pair of shoes, pants, jacket, or hat; you can’t go wrong with gore-tex.
As mentioned at the start of this post, many brands boast a gore-tex range to equip your wardrobe with waterproof clothing from all of your favorite golf brands.
How Long Do Waterproofs Last?
High-quality waterproof garments are built to last, and you can reasonably expect to get a good few years out of them before you notice any issues.
You can treat your waterproof garments every six months to ensure they work to their full potential.
You can either buy a wash-in product or spray-on solution to treat your waterproof clothing, which is a good idea if you’ve spent a lot of money on the garments in the first place and don’t want to replace them.
Will Gore-Tex Golf Gear Restrict My Swing?
Gore-tex golf gear is extremely lightweight, and it should not have any negative impact on your swing.
The only way it might be if you order ill-fitting clothing, as this may restrict your swing in some way.
But if you buy gore-tex waterproofs and wear them out on the course, you will be impressed at how lightweight and breathable they are, which ensures your comfort when you’re out on the course.
Do I Need to Wear Waterproofs in All Weather?
It depends on the weather conditions. If it’s raining heavily, then you will need to wear waterproofs to ensure you stay dry out on the golf course.
However, if there is light rain or drizzle, then chances are you don’t need to wear waterproofs.
A good idea is to check the weather forecast before you go out on the course, as this will help you make an informed decision about whether you need waterproof clothing or not.
Will Gore-Tex Golf Gear Keep Me Warm in Cold Weather?
Yes, it should do. Gore-tex is designed to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable in all weathers.
If you’re playing golf in cold temperatures or if there is a strong wind blowing out on the course, then gore-tex should ensure that your core temperature remains at a comfortable level whilst you enjoy your round of golf.