You’re probably aware that golfers of all abilities often wear one golf glove on the course, but what happens if you want to wear a pair of gloves when you head out for a game with your friends?
Well, the good news is that you have lots of choices, and we introduce you to five of the most popular pairs of golf gloves for both hands and explain their key features, pros, and cons below.
So, without further ado, let’s dive in and take a look at the best gloves for both hands in 2022.
- 1. FootJoy Men’s RainGrip Golf Gloves
- 2. Amy Sport Golf Gloves: Pair Left and Right
- 3. Yisuoti Pair of Golf Gloves for Women
- 4. Callaway Golf Thermal Grip Pair of Golf Gloves
- 5. Simple Symbol Men’s Golf Glove Pair
- FAQs: Matching Pairs of Golf Gloves
- Can You Wear Gloves on Both Hands in Golf?
- Why Does Phil Mickelson Wear Two Gloves?
- Do Any Pro Golfers Wear Two Gloves?
- Are you Going to Wear 2 Gloves?
1. FootJoy Men’s RainGrip Golf Gloves
If you’re often frustrated by losing control of your golf club in the rain, then FootJoy’s RainGrip golf gloves are the perfect solution.
The wet weather grip is comprised of an auto-suede knit palm which enables you to retain maximum control over your ball striking.
What’s more, the gloves feature QuickDry II knit material that supports breathability and flexibility while you’re playing golf in the rain.
Although they’re designed to be used in the rain, you can also wear these gloves in humid conditions, as they help you retain control when you may otherwise be affected by sweat.
- Wet-weather grip that provides maximum control when it’s raining
- The gloves are sold as a pair
- A ball marker is included on the gloves, making it easier to mark your spot on the green when it’s raining
- Perfect gloves for golfers who regularly play in the rain
- The material dries quickly
- The fact that these are a precise fit might not be ideal for some players, so you might want to order a size up for more room
The short answer is that these gloves suit anyone who plays golf when it’s raining! You will no longer need to worry about your club slipping from your hand, as these FootJoy gloves make gripping in the rain effortless.
2. Amy Sport Golf Gloves: Pair Left and Right
These all-weather gloves from Amy Sport are another great option to consider when the weather isn’t favorable.
They’re particularly helpful to protect against sweat, thanks to the moisture-wicking material and the fact that they are designed in such a way to enhance breathability.
You can choose from four awesome colors, too – blue, green, black, or white, which enables you to make a fashion statement while you’re playing in less than ideal conditions!
Let’s take a look at some of the features of these all-weather golf gloves.
- 3D performance mesh and moisture-wicking technology help you grip the club when it’s humid or wet
- Available in multiple adult sizes, from small to XL
- Great color options are available
- Much cheaper than all-weather gloves from some of the more recognizable brands
- Sold as a pair which increases their value for money
- Several customers agree that the gloves come up small, so it’s worth ordering a size up to be on the safe side
These gloves are suited to golfers of all abilities who often play golf in the rain or when it’s particularly humid out on the course.
If you struggle with grip control when the weather is far from perfect, then your game will definitely improve if you add these gloves to your bag.
3. Yisuoti Pair of Golf Gloves for Women
Made from a combination of sheepskin and elastic fabric, Yisuoti’s golf gloves for women are among the most stylish out there.
Although they’re not quite as weather-resistant as other gloves, their unique pattern makes them incredibly stylish and super comfortable.
The forefinger of each glove has venting holes which increases the breathability of the glove, and an ultra-thin layer of elastic inside the glove prevents sweat from forming on your palms.
An Excellent addition to the bag for all lady golfers hoping to improve their grip.
- Comfortable and breathable design means they’re suited to humid conditions
- Strong elasticity and flexibility ensure they fit well
- Suitable for handwashing and air drying only
- Available in a range of sizes from small to 2XL, with a helpful sizing guide provided by the manufacturer
- The intricate patterns and bold colors on the glove look great
- Not as weather-resistant as other pairs of golf gloves on the market
These gloves are perfect for women golfers who struggle to grip their clubs when they play in humid conditions.
They look awesome and will help you improve your game at the same time.
4. Callaway Golf Thermal Grip Pair of Golf Gloves
Another good option for golfers who enjoy playing in all conditions is these thermal grip gloves from Callaway.
They are complete with a digitized synthetic leather palm to improve your grip and control and a microfiber outer shell that offers protection from water and wind.
Inside the gloves are a thin thermal fleece lining, which keeps your hands warm on those chilly winter mornings.
So, while they’re not waterproof, Callaway’s thermal gloves are ideal for keeping your hands toasty when you’re enjoying a round of winter golf.
- Synthetic leather palm for an increased grip of your club
- Opti shield outer shell that protects your hands from wind and rain
- Available in multiple sizes from small to XL
- The internal fleece lining is super cozy when there’s a chill in the air
- The synthetic palm helps you grip the club tightly even when your hands are cold
- These gloves aren’t waterproof, so don’t expect them to keep the water out!
Callaway’s thermal gloves are ideal if you want a pair of lightweight golf gloves that you can turn to when there’s a chill in the air.
They’ll save you from walking the course with your hands in your pockets and will ensure you can dial into the flag regardless of the outside temperature!
5. Simple Symbol Men’s Golf Glove Pair
Last but not least are these stylish golf gloves from Simple Symbol.
They’re made with high-quality leather and high-grade elastic fibers and are extremely comfortable to wear out on the golf course.
They’re ideal for golfers looking for something a little different, as you can choose from a range of interesting colors that will ensure you look neat when you’re playing with your buddies.
The Velcro tape button design makes it nice and easy to slip them on and off when you’re between shots, too.
- Available in several colors, including red, blue, coffee, and beige
- High-quality leather and elastic fibers combine to enhance your grip of the golf club in all weather
- Ventilation holes improve breathability and make them suitable for use in humid conditions
- Available at a great price when compared to other brands
- You can buy them as a pair, or you can opt for two left or two right-handed gloves if you prefer
- They’re not thermal, so they don’t offer a great level of protection on cold days
Simple Symbol’s golf gloves are best suited to players who are looking for a stylish pair of golf gloves.
They’re suitable for both men and women, thanks to the impressive range of colors and sizes offered.
FAQs: Matching Pairs of Golf Gloves
Common questions answered on wearing two golf gloves while playing golf.
Can You Wear Gloves on Both Hands in Golf?
Yes, you can wear gloves on both hands in golf. The reason that most players only use one glove is that two gloves can numb their grip when they’re striking the ball, which makes it hard to realize when the club is slipping out of your hand.
Naturally, this leads to less control and accuracy. What’s more, most golfers wear a glove on their non-dominant hand, so a left-handed player would wear a golf glove on their right hand, and vice versa.
Why Does Phil Mickelson Wear Two Gloves?
On numerous occasions throughout his career, Phil Mickelson has opted to wear two gloves to help him when the weather hasn’t been ideal. He started wearing two gloves after the 2011 Open Championship.
If they’re good enough for Lefty, then they’re surely worth a punt for the rest of us!
Do Any Pro Golfers Wear Two Gloves?
Various pro golfers have opted to wear two gloves when the weather has deteriorated out on the course, particularly in major championships. However, Tommy Gainey won more than $6 million in prize money on the PGA Tour by wearing two gloves in every tournament he played.
He said he got into the habit of wearing two gloves when he played baseball, and he felt that it gave him more control on the golf course, too.
Are you Going to Wear 2 Gloves?
If you’re in the market for a pair of golf gloves for both hands to wear when the weather deteriorates, then you’re spoiled for choice with the options that we’ve introduced above.
There’s something there for everyone, whether you’re looking for something stylish, colorful, or practical.
Just be mindful that some golf gloves perform well in different conditions, so be sure to select the glove best suited to your needs.