Cool golf bags? You’ve probably only always considered the best golf bags for your golfing needs – that would involve weighing all the features, mostly for functionality.
But today we’ve taken a look at the coolest golf bags in the industry – the top 5 that stand out – for golfers who are big on style and more.
For us, these will be the golf bags that swing accurately with style but also uncommon features/design, functionality, and in some ways price.
Yes, you need a golf bag that can do it all under the rain or sun, in a cart, or on a trek. But you can look cool doing it all too.
1. Golf Stand Bag with 14 Way Divider
Our first selection is the Golf Stand Bag with 14 Way Divider. At first glance, you notice its style, design, colors just calling out to you.
But let’s see what makes it worthy of this list. It’s a golf stand bag with a 14-way top and 8 pockets to keep all your golfing equipment.
It has a stable kickstand that can hold up to 40lbs in weight. The bag’s fabric is splash-proof and wear-resistant and looks set up for a long lifespan.
It’s also designed to reduce fatigue and stress with its anti-slip bag fabric technology that helps the bag support and protect itself when on a cart.
Other features include the large storage pockets, insulated drinks holder, adhesive glove grabber, mesh ball pocket, drawstring umbrella cord, & towel ring.
Pros of the Golf Stand Bag
- The quality and build make this stand bag durable.
- It looks great, cool and feels comfortable to use.
- The price also seems just right for such features and build.
- Suitable for any golfer.
Cons of the Golf Stand Bag
- There’s hardly anything not to like about this bag. It’s a nice hybrid of style and function but might be a little too loud for some traditional golfers.
We’ve included this bag as one of our coolest golf bag picks because it fits the entire criteria. It gets things right with function, style, and outstanding features.
2. TaylorMade FlexTech Bag – BEST BUY
The TaylorMade FlexTech Bag has often been referred to as the best-looking and most stable standing bag. With just a 5-way top/organizer, this stand bag weighs 4.5 lbs and is a good choice for both walkers and riders.
The design places water and weather-resistant stretch pockets at accessible parts of the bag.
There’s a cart pass through to hold your bag in place and limit clubs rattling. It’s sturdy and doesn’t look unreliable when standing.
The bag is also spacious to hold enough items and the full-length dividers help keep clubs apart.
Pros of the TaylorMade FlexTech bag
- This golf bag is lightweight, spacious, easy, and comfortable to use, with stylish colors/designs.
- The zippers on the pockets have a pull ring which makes them easy the find, grab and pull.
- It’s made from durable-looking material and process.
- You get a carry and stand bag hybrid from this golf bag.
Cons of the TaylorMade FlexTech bag
- It might have also been a better idea to have more organizers. Otherwise, there isn’t much left wanting in this golf bag.
This pick is a popular favorite for its style, ideal colors, and simple but functional features. It gives you confidence in the course more than most golf bags do.
3. Cobra Golf 2020 Ultralight Stand Bag
One of the interesting things about this stand bag is its CoolFlow foam hip pad designed to support the back and provide breathability and comfort for users.
With the Cobra Golf 2020 Ultralight Stand Bag, you get an ultralight stand bag capable of carrying up to 4.5 lbs in weight.
It also comes with an EASYFlex base for advanced stability, making it a great find in the world of golf stand bags.
As for the usual golf bag features this bag has a 5-Way Top with designated full-length club dividers and 8 total pockets including an apparel pocket, ball pocket, the insulated beverage pocket in large size for larger drinks, and the fleece-lined valuables pocket.
Pros of this Ultralight Stand Bag
- With no equipment, the bag weighs only 2kg. this weight makes it one of the lightest in its category.
- It’s practical with optimum, spacious storage features.
- The water bottle pocket on the side of the bag was thoughtfully placed for easy access.
- Despite being a 5-way top, your clubs won’t crowd if you carry the full 14 clubs.
- Doubles as a cart and carry bag.
- The color, quality, and ease of carrying are all a solid 8/10.
Cons of the Ultralight Stand Bag
Despite all its impressive features, the golf bag is missing the quality of being waterproof. Other than that, any golfer should love it (especially if you live in Arizona!)
We picked this golf bag as one of the coolest in the industry for its sleek features, brilliant color and design, and overall style. It’s reasonably priced too, for all it offers.
4. Founders Club Premium Cart Bag
The first thing that comes to mind with the Founders Club Premium Cart Bag is how thought out the design is.
The features show a sort of dedication to making a golfer’s life easy. Let’s take a look.
This Cart Bag features a 14-way club organizer that is made of molded rubber.
Each slot is assigned for woods, irons, putter, drivers, and wedges to increase convenience.
So the club management design enhances protection, organization, and functionality with using your clubs.
For storage, you get 11 pockets categorized as 9 zippered pockets and 2 mesh pockets.
This also includes the insulated cooler pockets and plenty of smaller front pockets for tees, scorecards, keys, wallets, cell phones, balls, or whatever knickknacks you may have on the course.
Thankfully, the host of features on this cart bag have little effect on its weight. It’s heavier than a standard golf bag, but the weight is evenly distributed when you carry the bag filled with your clubs and accessories.
The padded carrying strap feels secure when in use and there’s also the extra thoughtful strap channel for easy attachment to your golf cart.
This Founder’s cart bag completes its qualities with a large, reinforced, and sturdy base plus several handles to help lift your clubs out of the trunk and onto your cart easily.
The handles include 2 integrated side grab handles and a bottom handle built into the cooler pocket. It also has a rear grab handle and a tuck-away padded carry strap.
Pros of this Founders Cart Bag
- The thoughtful features give you a cool bag with high functionality and improved organization.
- It’s built to last with durable material.
- There is more than enough storage space.
- You get a 12 months guarantee from the founders club.
- It prevents your clubs from rattling.
- It looks great in design and style as you would expect from a high end golf bag brand.
Cons of this Founders Cart Bag
- It’s a bit taller and bulkier than other standard golf bags listed in this review.
- The smaller pockets seem a little shallow.
This selection might be the coolest one yet on our list. It’s certainly the most packed with features you would hardly find on regular bags.
5. Callaway Golf Chev Stand Bag
Not all the golf bags on this list have been simplistic, but the Callaway Golf Chev Stand Bag is.
It appears as a sturdy stand bag with a 5-way top with full-length dividers. It weighs 5.1lbs, which is fine for a bag of its capacity.
Users would also love its other features like the glove attachment, built-in tee holder, a velour-lined valuables pocket, full-length apparel pocket, and easy-grab handle.
The design is sharp and attractive; sure to get you compliments on the course.
Pros of this Callaway Golf Bag
- It’s simple but functional with sleep features.
- The design is impressive and minimalist
- Pockets are accessible and have lots of room.
- The golf bag is as lightweight as can be.
- It’s a sturdy stand bag.
Cons of this Callaway Golf Bag
- As a result of its design, this golf bag might easily show up dirt and dust.
We love that this golf bag is extremely detailed, efficient in its designs, and still simple. It has unique features and is sure to have other golfers asking about it.
That’s certainly cool!
Pick the Bag that Suits Your Style!
Cool golf bags are excellent choices for golfers who want to stand out on the course. They help mix style, unusual but functional features with great versatility, and the standard requirements for a golf bag.
Our 5 coolest golf bags are a mix of the stand, cart, carry, and hybrid varieties you can pick from.
They are also all top quality and don’t compromise on that for anything else. Which bag suits your swag?