Table of Content
- 1. Stripebird Golf Performance Gloves Holder
- 2. Golf Gloves Holder Case with Clip Hook
- 3. Platypus Golf Gloves Holder
- 4. Brappo Golf Performance Gloves Holder
- 5. Golfius Golf Glove Holder Case
- FAQs: All You Need to Know About a Golf Glove Storage
- Where Do You Put Your Gloves in A Golf Bag?
- What is a Glove Holder on A Golf Bag?
- How Do I Keep My Golf Glove in Good Shape?
- Prolonging the Life of Your Favorite Golf Gloves
Golfers all around the world rely on their gloves to help improve their control and accuracy while they’re out on the course.
And something that many recreational golfers can resonate with is the fact that golf gloves tend to damage easily, which is due to the way that they’re stored.
Thankfully, a simple contraption is available to keep your golf glove dry and free from crumpling – a golf glove case that can be clipped to the outside of your bag.
So, to help you find the best golf glove holder or case for your bag, we introduce you to five of the cases that offer max protection and keep your glove in tip-top shape throughout the season.
1. Stripebird Golf Performance Gloves Holder
Stripebird’s zipped golf glove holder is ideal for keeping your gloves warm and dry as you take them to the golf course.
Thanks to a handy external clip, you can connect the holder to the outside of your bag when you’re playing, meaning you no longer need to search for your gloves in every pocket of your bag.
The case itself is made from high-quality mesh that prevents your gloves from retaining moisture and crumpling up – something that often ruins golf gloves beyond salvation! Let’s look at some of this holder’s features.
- Mesh case promotes breathability and aeration, which increases the life of your gloves
- A heavy-duty carabiner means you can attach the case to the outside of your golf bag
- Inside storage wallet is ideal for keeping valuables safe and dry
- Sleek design and available in several colors
- Keeps your gloves dry and prevents them from crumpling
- The case is a little on the small side and might not be suitable for XXL gloves
Stripebird’s mesh golf glove holder is well made and does exactly what you would expect it to. If you’re looking for a reasonably priced golf glove holder that keeps your gloves dry, this is an excellent option for you.
2. Golf Gloves Holder Case with Clip Hook
This golf glove case from Finger Ten is a streamlined glove holder available in blue or black.
The meshing within the case keeps your gloves dry and aerated and keeps them nice and flat throughout your round when you’re not wearing them.
The case is 9.5 inches long and 4.4 inches wide, meaning it’s an ideal size for most golf gloves and various accompaniments that can be stored in the interior pocket alongside your gloves.
A carabiner comes attached as standard so you can clip the holder to your golf bag.
- Lightweight mesh case that aids aeration and breathability
- Outer Velcro is attached, so you can store one glove without opening the case
- A heavy-duty carabiner enables you to connect the case to your golf bag
- Available in blue or black, so you can select a case to match your golf gear
- Easy to clip on to the outside of your golf bag
- Like Stripebird’s case, you may have to fold XXL gloves to ensure they fit in the case
There are many similarities between Finger Ten’s case and Stripebird’s glove case, meaning that this is also an excellent option if you’re hoping to keep your gloves in good shape while you’re out on the golf course.
3. Platypus Golf Gloves Holder
What we love the most about Platypus’ glove holder is that it’s more of a caddy case and does a lot more than just hold your glove.
There are compartments within the case for tees, ball markers, your locker key, and even your mobile phone.
If you’re sick and tired of returning home with tees and ball markers in your pocket, then Platypus’ caddy case is just what you’re looking for.
And, of course, it has the added benefit of keeping your glove nice and dry at the same time.
- Compartments for your gloves, tees, ball marker, pitch mark repairer, keys, and phone
- Lightweight – just 9.3 oz – and it will slot seamlessly into your bag
- The hard casing provides protection to the valuables that you store in your case
- So much more than just a golf glove holder and will help you organize your bag
- Space for several gloves as well as other golf course essentials
- If you’re just looking for a simple golf glove case, you probably don’t need all the bells and whistles that this case comes with
Platypus’ case is a Godsend for golfers who struggle to get themselves organized out on the course and will save you having to rummage through your bag looking for tees, ball markers, and gloves as you make your way around the golf course.
4. Brappo Golf Performance Gloves Holder
The main thing that stands out about Brappo’s golf glove holder is its size – it’s huge! You could easily fit 10+ golf gloves in this case, as well as a range of other bits and pieces that you regularly use out on the golf course!
Given its size, it’s more akin to a tablet case, which actually offers some much-needed space if you’re looking to re-organize your golf bag.
If your bag is big enough, you can clip it to the side for ease of access while you’re out on the course.
- Multi-purpose golf storage case that is ideal for your gloves and other accessories
- Heavy-duty carabiner to clip the case to your golf bag
- Elastic inside the case helps you keep your gloves and other valuables secure
- Perfect if you have lots of accessories to store
- Sleek black and red design
- Although some people will be pleased with its size, others will think it’s far too big to clip onto the outside of a golf bag
This is one of the biggest golf glove cases on the market and is perfect if you have lots of gloves you want to carry on the course, or indeed, if you have multiple accessories you would like to keep in the case as you play.
5. Golfius Golf Glove Holder Case
Our final recommendation is Golfius’ golf glove holder case, which is again very similar to the first two cases that we introduced.
It is manufactured with high-quality meshing that allows ample air to enter the case and keep your glove fresh and dry.
The case also benefits from a small built-in pocket for some of your valuables and comes with a sturdy clip to enable you to carry the case on the outside of your golf bag.
One unique aspect of this case is that you can order it with various designs on the front, which is certainly an allure for some golfers.
- High-quality mesh casing ensures sufficient air gets to your gloves
- Valuables pouch for you to store your phone or keys alongside your gloves
- Various designs are available, including plain black, clover, kiss, pride, and swing
- Very lightweight and doesn’t add much weight to your bag
- The sleek and streamlined design looks great when it’s clipped onto your bag
- Like some of the other cases introduced here, it might be a little on the small side when it comes to storing XL or XXL gloves
Another stylish and lightweight golf glove case, Golfius’ glove holder is a good option if you want to keep your gloves at hand when you tee off this season and is suitable for all golfers.
FAQs: All You Need to Know About a Golf Glove Storage
Here we cover all the questions that golfers ask about a golf glove case and storage in general. Read this guide to get more insights.
Where Do You Put Your Gloves in A Golf Bag?
The best place to keep your golf glove is in a glove holder that you can clip to the outside of your bag, and we have introduced some of the best options available to you.
Ultimately, the decision of where to put your golf gloves in your bag is very much a personal one.
Most players keep their gloves in one of the many compartments that their bag comes with, which often causes them to get lost in amongst balls and other accessories.
What is a Glove Holder on A Golf Bag?
A golf glove holder is an accessory that has been designed to keep your golf glove dry and flat while you carry it in your golf bag. The best come with a handy clip, which means you can attach the glove holder to the exterior of your bag for easy access.
You no longer have to rummage through your bag to find your glove, which is something that frustrates golfers at all levels of the game.
How Do I Keep My Golf Glove in Good Shape?
The best way to keep your golf glove in good shape is to invest in a good case. They will keep your glove dry and flat, which ensures it won’t crumple up under the weight of the other accessories in your bag.
And the fact that you can clip the case to the outside of your bag means you don’t have to worry about scrambling through your bag on the first tee box to find your glove.
Prolonging the Life of Your Favorite Golf Gloves
Golf glove holders are such a simple addition to your golf gear but will make your life so much easier while you’re out on the course.
And for less than $30, you can keep your glove dry and crumple-free, which will end up saving you from having to buy a new glove every few months. A win-win!