Golfers of all ages can benefit from wearing a golf glove – toddlers and juniors included! A glove helps your young ones to grip their clubs better and to follow through on their shots as they’re learning how to swing properly.
A glove also helps to protect their hands from blisters and bruises, which may start to appear as they play more and more golf! And believe it or not, there are specific golf gloves that are sized with toddlers in mind, and we introduce four of the most popular choices below.
Each review contains an overview of the features of each, as well as a list of pros and cons so that by the end of this article, you will have all the information you need to select the perfect golf glove for your child.
- 1. Tot Jocks Golf Glove for Tots
- 2. Pair of Golf Gloves for Toddlers
- 3. Golf Gloves for Kids
- 4. PGM Toddler Boys & Girls Golf Gloves
- FAQs – Information on Toddlers Golf Gloves
- What Size Golf Glove Does My Child Need?
- Should Young Kids Wear Golf Gloves?
- How Do You Size a Junior Golf Glove?
- Good Golf Gloves for Young Kids: Choice and Quality!
1. Tot Jocks Golf Glove for Tots
These miniature golf gloves are the ideal fit for children from the ages of 2-7. From the popular brand Tot Jocks, you can pick up a right or left-handed glove for your toddler, depending on whether they play with their right or left hand.
The glove also comes in various sizes, from XXS through to Small, meaning you can select the ideal size for your young one.
So, if you want to protect your kid’s hands from blisters as they get used to gripping a golf club, a Tot Jocks golf glove is well worth your consideration.
- Multiple sizes – XXS through to small
- Suitable for ages 2-7
- Made from polyester
- Extremely comfortable for youngsters
- Sizing chart is accurate
- Only available in white
Tot Jocks golf gloves are highly rated on Amazon and the best golf gloves for toddlers if you’re looking for a high-quality golf glove for your youngster that will help their game and protect their hands.
2. Pair of Golf Gloves for Toddlers
The fact that these golf gloves come as a pack of two is a bonus, as any golfer knows that the material of gloves wears out pretty quickly!
We also love the fact that these gloves are available in a range of colors, including blue, yellow, and red.
The faux leather material is comfortable for your kids to wear, and you can select the right-sized glove for two-year-olds all the way to ten-year-olds.
Thanks to the variety and the awesome range of colors, these are sure to be a hit as your kids take to the golf course this coming season!
- Available in multiple exciting colors, perfect for both boys and girls
- Lots of sizes available from 2-10 years
- Made from faux leather material
- Your kids will love the vibrant colors of these gloves
- They come as a two-pack and are great value for money
- Some reviewers found that the sizes came up a little small
We absolutely love the variety of colors that you can choose from when you buy these gloves, and they will be sure to bring a smile to your kid’s face when they take to the first tee in the near future!
3. Golf Gloves for Kids
Just like the previous gloves introduced, these well-designed kids’ golf gloves come as a pack of two and are available in a broad range of colors and patterns, ensuring your kids can look stylish when they take to the golf course.
You can select from small through to XL, and the gloves are suitable for kids between the ages of 4-11.
These gloves benefit from quick-drying material and incredible grip performance, making them durable and beneficial, as well as stylish. Let’s look at some of the gloves’ most impressive features.
- Available in multiple colors, including black, white, yellow, green, red, and patterned
- Sold as a pack of two, one right and one left-handed glove
- Gloves come in various sizes, from Small to XL, and are suitable for 4-11-year-olds
- Awesome designs and color schemes that the kids will love
- An excellent grip that will help your kids have more control over their golf shots
- The smallest size available is suitable for 4-year-olds, so if your child is younger, these gloves aren’t suitable.
Arguably the most stylish of the gloves that we’ve reviewed thus far, these striking gloves will ensure your kids feel very much like the pro as they tee off in their first junior competition!
4. PGM Toddler Boys & Girls Golf Gloves
Last but not least are these microfiber synthetic gloves from PGM.
The material ensures they’re breathable and comfortable and help your kids improve their control when they’re gripping their golf clubs.
Although they’re only available in two colors (white and pink), they still look great and will help your children feel like a true golfer, regardless of their age!
Let’s take a look at why you should consider buying these gloves from PGM.
- Quality microfiber material that is comfortable and performs well
- Suitable for junior golfers between the ages 2-10
- Elastic band strap provides flexibility as your child grows
- Professional-looking design that mimics adult gloves
- Breathable holes on the fingers increase their comfort
- The sizes are smaller than you would expect, so it’s important to order a size bigger than you would ordinarily need
If you’re looking for a golf glove that will help your kids improve their game, then PGM’s gloves are ideal, thanks to the microfiber material that will help their grip and ball control when swinging the golf club.
FAQs – Information on Toddlers Golf Gloves
Read our handy guide on all you need to know when it comes to a very young child’s golf glove.
What Size Golf Glove Does My Child Need?
There is no universal guideline when it comes to the sizing of children’s golf gloves. So, while your child might be small with one brand, they may well be better suited to a medium with another.
The good news for those looking for the best golf gloves for toddlers is that all of the golf gloves that we’ve introduced in this review come with a specific sizing guide, meaning you can check on the most appropriate size for your child.
It’s perhaps a good idea to order a size up as some of the gloves are sized relatively small, and your child can always grow into a glove that is slightly too big for them.
Should Young Kids Wear Golf Gloves?
Golf gloves are ideal for players of all ages, so there’s absolutely no reason why your children shouldn’t wear them. Golf gloves help your children to grip their clubs and improve their technique as they execute their golf shots.
But that being said, your children don’t necessarily need to wear gloves if you don’t want them to!
Some adults choose not to wear golf gloves, so the same is true for kids.
Just be mindful that golf gloves will help protect your kids’ hands from blisters and bruises that they might suffer from if they’re playing a lot of golf!
How Do You Size a Junior Golf Glove?
The best way to work out the required size of a junior golf glove is to measure your child’s hand from the wrist to the tip of the middle finger. You can then note down the size and compare it to the size guide of your chosen glove.
In most instances, the company stipulates the age that a glove is best suited to, or they offer a sizing guide (S, M, L, XL) in relation to the length of your child’s hand.
Because the sizing guides are all slightly different, it’s important to review the sizes of each manufacturer to ensure you select a glove that is an appropriate size for your child.
Good Golf Gloves for Young Kids: Choice and Quality!
We hope you now have all the information that you need to kit your young child out in a golf glove.
Whether you order something colorful or stick to one of the more traditional designs,
be sure to check the sizing chart of the manufacturer before placing an order, as you need to ensure that your chosen glove will fit your child